We hope your time at the House of Prayer will be peaceful and renewing. In silence we may feel God’s presence, experience guidance, restore our energy, and be filled with insights. The House of Prayer can be accessed four ways:
- With your own key fob for personal use 24/7. If you do n ot have one, we invite you to request one at this link.
- On Saturdays from 12:00 – 4:00 pm, starting November 28, 2020.
- By walking the labyrinth and visiting the grounds during daylight hours.
- By checking out a key fob from the St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church office Monday – Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. When you do this, you will be asked:
- for a photo ID,
- to answer a few brief questions, and
- to abide by the Community Covenant when you are in the Arkansas House of Prayer building. This means that you agree to:
- Sign into the House of Prayer and provide your date of arrival, name, email, and cell phone number (we will only use this if we discover that someone who was also at the House of Prayer within 24 hours of your visit has tested positive for COVID-19).
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and others outside your household.
- Refrain from any physical contact with those outside your household while in the House of Prayer.
- Maintain silence at all times while in the building.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes provided for you. Before you leave an area, please wipe down any surfaces you have touched for the safety of our volunteers and other guests.
- Email the House of Prayer if you have a positive COVID test within 14 days of your visit.
As you leave the fast pace of daily life, may the quiet in this place, the design of the building, and the beauty in nature bless you on your journey. You may find this information helpful when you visit.