Visiting: We are open to the public at this time.
We hope your time at the House of Prayer will be peaceful and renewing. In silence we may feel God’s presence, experience guidance, restore our energy, and be filled with insights. The House of Prayer can be accessed four ways:
- With your own key fob for personal use 24/7. If you do n ot have one, we invite you to request one at this link.
- On Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 – 4:00 pm.
- By walking the labyrinth and visiting the grounds during daylight hours.
- By checking out a key fob from the St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church office Monday – Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. When you do this, you will be asked for a photo ID,
- Labyrinth walks are held each Sunday at 1 p.m. We meet at the entrance to the walking path.
- Please maintain silence at all times while in the building.
As you leave the fast pace of daily life, may the quiet in this place, the design of the building, and the beauty in nature bless you on your journey. You may find this information helpful when you visit.